Access to Mobbex console
Depending on the type of account you have, you will be able to access your Fresa or Mobbex console. From there you can manage your account and associate an App to integrate payments.
How to create my Development credentials
In order to access our API it is necessary to have an API Key and an Access Token. To obtain them you must follow the following steps:
1) Login to the Developers Portal with the merchant's credentials.
2) Create a new application from the "+" button or Manage an existing one.
3) Fill in the form to Create the new Application:
- Name: Enter the name of your application to identify it.
- Description: You can enter any information that allows you to identify why you use it or what you use it for.
- Application's URL: Put the link to the website. This is for reference purposes only.
4) Enter the application from the Manage button.
5) Obtain access to an Entity through the option Request Access and enter the CUIT of the ENTITY (account created in Mobbex) to request authorization to that ENTITY. Or View Credentials to use those of an already authorized Entity.
6) Return to the Mobbex console and in the APP/E-Commerce section you will see that an Application is requesting access. Click on Authorize. Note: the View Application option will not take you anywhere.
7) Enter again to Developers Portal and Manage the desired application. There you will now be able to see the ENTITY that was authorized and View Credentials.
Having obtained both keys you can proceed to generate the API requests described in this documentation.
The test credentials provided are provided so that you can perform operations within a SandBox environment, without having to create a Fresa/Mobbex account.
x-api-key: zJ8LFTBX6Ba8D611e9io13fDZAwj0QmKO1Hn1yIj x-access-token: d31f0721-2f85-44e7-bcc6-15e19d1a53cc
All operations performed with these credentials can be reflected in the DEMO account. The access data to it are:
- Entity: Demo Mobbex
- User: email@example.com
- PIN: 0000
In the same way, it is possible to perform testing cases within a sandbox environment using the productive credentials of the entity and adding within the corresponding module the variable test: true
For production testing it is advisable to try to process amounts greater than $10 (Argentine currency) to avoid errors or rejections by the processor.
All requests to our API must have 3 headers that are standard to each of the modules: x-api-key: API key of your application. x-access-token: Access Token to the entity for which you want to perform the operation. content-type: application/json